Rodent control and removal in Tacoma, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Lacey, Lakewood, Olympia, Auburn, Puyallup, and University Place, WA, is necessary for anyone who wants to keep their commercial or residential property clean and infestation-free.
If you’re like most people, you may avoid contacting a pest control company by ignoring a small termite trial and considering it harmless. But remember that this “small” problem can soon grow into a long trial, creating an ugly patch on your beautiful wall or furniture.
That’s where professional help comes in. Expert rodent inspectors have the experience and equipment to get rid of rats, mice, and other small rodents quickly and efficiently.
How do you get rid of 100% rats?
To assess ways to remove and control rodents from your property, it’s essential first to discuss how they get inside. A few ways through which rodents can get into your place are:
- Through the terrace or roof
- Through cracks in the foundation or walls or any kind of structural damage.
- Via openings around pipes, cables, and wires
- By consistently chewing through windows, doors, or ventilators.
Once they’re in, it’s only a matter of time before they start reproducing and causing destruction. That’s why rodent control and removal in Olympia, Auburn, Puyallup, and University Place, WA, is so important!
Though there are some temporary steps you can take to get rid of rodents, like removing food sources and nesting materials, using rodent traps, and placing multiple bait traps in rat runways. But top rodent removal experts in Federal Way, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Lacey, and Lakewood, WA, suggest that homeowners should undertake preventative measures to avoid rat infestations, like hiring professionals to tackle these tasks. They clean and declutter your home, seal cracks and holes in the foundation and walls, and install door sweeps to keep rats out.
A rodent control plan in University Place, WA, by a credible company like Long Pest Control, includes four basic steps,
- Elimination of their food source,
- Eliminating conducive conditions that may be attracting them to the structure,
- Eliminating access points to the structure; and
- Eliminating the rodents.
Why is Rodent Control Necessary?
Like commercial businesses, residential homes also suffer from the damage caused by rodents. Rodents can contaminate food, vandalize property, and spread diseases and infections. Sometimes, they may even chew through pipes or wires, leading to gas leaks and other serious problems.
Some other concerns why rodent removal is extremely crucial in Olympia, Auburn, Puyallup, University Place, WA, include,
- Rodents consume almost 20% of the world’s food supply, which makes rodent removal a top priority.
- They’re also known to spread infections and diseases like Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome and Lymphocytic choriomeningitis that are transmittable to humans and other life forms.
- They are prime carriers for further hazardous pests like mites, fleas, and ticks, and these pests then transmit deadly diseases like Malaria, plague, Lyme Disease, and West Nile Virus to humans and animals.
- Also, prolonged rodent infestation in a property can lead to food contamination, as rodent feces and urine contain harmful, disease-causing microorganisms.
- More than 45,000 people are bitten each year by rats. These rat bites lead to diseases like rat bite fever, salmonella, the plague, and trichinosis.
- Not just health hazards but rodent infestation in Washington can also cause significant financial losses. They cause expensive property destruction and substantial food contamination, especially in commercial businesses.
- Without proper rodent control and removal in Tacoma, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Lacey, and Lakewood, WA, food sanitation, food regulation, and health regulations can’t be fully achieved.
- Lastly, even the sign of the tiniest unwanted creature can cause a huge headache. So, rodent control in Olympia and Puyallup, WA, is imperative to not just a healthy but also a happy, stress-free home.
If your beautiful property is infested with rats and mice, it may be time to schedule an appointment with an expert like Long Pest Control, who can swiftly handle a rodent infestation.
Contact Our Experts for Your Rodent Removal.
If you’re dealing with a rodent problem in your home, it’s crucial to find a professional rodent control and removal team in Lacey and Lakewood, WA, like Long Pest Control, that offers a complete rodent management system.
Here are a few solid reasons you should invest in rodent control services by a reputed company like Long Pest Control,
1- Experienced technicians:
Our team has the training and experience to deal with pest infestations. They can accurately diagnose the extent of damage and safely handle the chemicals around little children or pets.
2- Time and Flexibility:
We have the time to devote to your problem. Our pest controller can complete the process with just a few tips and tricks, which, if you ignore them, will lead to severe risks or chances of bigger damage than before.
3- Efficient and quick:
Professional pest control companies offer safe resolutions for rodents that help cut down on their visits and keep them out of your home more effectively. For efficient rodent removal, experts at Long Pest Control offer a complete “active service” program. It consists of a minimum of three service visits, including an “initial,” a one-week follow-up, and a one-month follow-up.
4- Preventative treatments:
The effectiveness of the treatment will last only for a particular period, and based on the age of your property, it may require a preventative exterior service program. Our team at Long Pest Control installs tamper-resistant bait stations, which are serviced on a quarterly or bi-monthly frequency.
It can be difficult to stop an infestation without professional help. By seeking rodent control services from Long Pest Control in Tacoma, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Lacey, Lakewood, Olympia, Auburn, Puyallup, and University Place, WA, you can ensure that your living spaces are safe, healthy, and free from the damaging effects of rodent infestations.
Since 1979, we’ve proudly offered pest and rodent control services as a full-scale licensed, bonded, and insured company in Washington. Our technicians are trained in commercial and residential services and stay updated on the best practices for the safety of your family and business, including eco-friendly and green options.
Contact us today and get your rodent issues managed by a trusted rodent control company.